• Learn how the industrial internet of things (IIOT) is applied in manufacturing and other business
• Learn the considerations of technology infrastructure to implement the IIOT process across organisations
• Learn from Basic to advanced concepts of IIOT implementation, its opportunities & challenges across the globe
The industrial internet of things (IIOT) is one of the trending technology in the digital revolution era. It is an industrial framework with a large number of devices or machines, which are connected and synchronized through the use of software tools and third platform technologies in a machine-to-machine and Internet of Things context, laterly known as Industry 4.0. In this course program, learners will be introduced to the concepts of IIOT, its applications across industries & other challenges. Engineers can learn about various types of interfacing protocols and Digitization concepts which is widely used across organisations. This course will help you to grasp concepts with Industry concepts examples and various case studies.
Who should take this course?
• Students pursuing Electrical, Electronics engineering (Diploma, B. Tech., M.Tech.)
• Engineering graduates appearing for interviews
This course will help the learners to start a career in hardware devices to software integration in relevant industries. After completing this course students can target top manufacturing as well as service based MNCs.
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.You can access your courses in the following ways :